How to Submit a Notice for the Bulletin Board:
1. Send Email Message To: [email protected]
2. Attach a Word or PowerPoint landscape formatted document.
3. In your email include the channel preference (191-Public, 192-Government, or 194-Education). Access Oxford may put it on a different channel based on appropriateness for the requested channel.
4. Message should include event name, date, time, location, and contact information. (40 words or less is ideal since much more information than that is hard for viewers to read).
5. Only not for profit events/activities will be posted.
6. Provide ending date for message.
Did you know...There are 210 Community Media Centers/Local Access Stations (like us) in Massachusetts who employ and provide benefits for more than 1200 full-time and 100-part time employees across the Commonwealth, contributing $26 Million in Capital Equipment purchases each year to maintain operations. 145 Community Media Centers rent space from private landlords, contributing over $3.5 Million in rent annually?!
Now you know!
Did you know you can support Access Oxford Inc. just by shopping at Amazon Smile and it won't cost you anything extra?
It's so easy and quick to do!
Just click on the link below and sign into your Amazon account
That's right, that's all there is to it !
Your information is kept confidential by Amazon, like always, and since you decided to make your purchases through Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate .5% of the purchase price back to us.
It's quick & easy and the payback to us is amazing ! ! Thank you for your support!