1. Send Email Message To: www.AObulletinboard@gmail.com
2. Attach a Word or PowerPoint landscape formatted document.
3. In your email include the channel preference (191-Public, 192-Government, or 194-Education). Access Oxford may put it on a different channel based on appropriateness for the requested channel.
4. Message should include event name, date, time, location, and contact information. (40 words or less is ideal since much more information than that is hard for viewers to read).
5. Only not for profit events/activities will be posted.
6. Provide ending date for message.
Are you interested in learning how to produce a movie? Join your local cable access television studio and learn how to write a script, stand behind a camera, or work with a computer to edit your very own movie.
This is a place for the public to have a voice on television.
Give us a call and we can give you a tour of our facility and introduce you to some of our team.